Adams, M. & Bell, L. A. with Goodman, D. J., & Joshi, K. Y. (Eds.). (2016). Teaching for diversity and social justice (3rd ed.). New York: Routledge.
- Chapter 6: Sexism, heterosexism, and trans* oppression: An intergrated perspective by D. C. J. Catalano & P. Griffin
Beemyn, G. (Ed.). (2019). Trans people in higher education. Albany, New York: State University of New York.
Bilodeau, B. (2009). Genderism: Transgender students, binary systems and higher education. VDM Publishing.
Marine, S. B. (2011). Stonewall’s legacy: Bisexual, gay, lesbian, and transgender students in higher education. Wiley Periodicals.
- Chapter: Transgender student issues and development after Stonewall
Miguel, Y. M.-S., & Tobias, S. (Eds.). (2016). Trans studies: The challenge to hetero/homo normativity. New Brunswick, NJ: Rutgers University Press.
- Chapter 1: Creating a gender-inclusive campus by G. Beemyn & S. R. Rankin
- Chapter 2: Transgendering the academy: Ensuring transgender inclusion in higher education by P. Park
Nicolazzo, Z. (2016). Trans* in college: Transgender students’ strategies for navigating campus life and the institutional politics of inclusion. Sterling, Virginia: Stylus Publishing.
Quaye, S. J., & Harper, S. R. (Eds.). (2015). Student engagement in higher education: Theoretical perspectives and practical approaches for diverse populations (2nd ed.). New York, NY: Routledge.
- Chapter 9: Engaging trans* students on college and university campuses by S. B. Marine & D. C. J. Catalano
Sanlo, R. L. (1998). Working with lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender college students: A handbook for faculty and administrators. Westport, Connecticut: Greenwood Press.
- Chapter 5: Transgender students on our campuses by L. J. Lees
- Chapter 19: Transitioning on campus: A case studies approach by K. Nakamura
Sanlo, R., Rankin, S., & Shoenberg, R. (Eds.). (2002). Our place on campus: Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender services and programs in higher education. Greenwood.
Sanlo, R. L. (Ed.). (2005). Gender identity and sexual orientation: Research, policy, and personal perspectives. New Directions for Students Services, number 111. Wiley.
- Chapter 2: Campus climates for sexual minorities by S. R. Rankin
Stewart, D.-L., Renn, K. A., & Brazelton, G. B. (Eds.). (2015). Gender and sexual diversity in U.S. higher education: Contexts and opportunities for LGBTQ college students. New Directions for Student Services, number 152. Wiley.
- Chapter 5: Identifying, quantifying, and operationalizing queer-spectrum and trans-spectrum students: Assessment and research in student affairs by S. Rankin & J. C. Garvey
Thompson, S. (Ed.). (2018). Campus diversity triumphs. Diversity in higher education, volume 20. Emerald Publishing Limited.
- Chapter 5: Am I this or that? Supporting queer and trans students of color by K. Martinez & R. Jackson